Entries are now OPEN!!!
Entries for the UK’s only independent, not-for-profit annual Awards showcase for family businesses in the Midlands (that's us!), are now open.
Following the breakfast launch at Cosy Club in Nottingham last Thursday 19 January, the 2023 Midlands Family Business Awards are now officially open for entries! Thank you to all the family businesses, sponsors and judges that joined us for lunch.
Now starting their second decade, the Awards are the only initiative dedicated to celebrating and recognising the success, achievements and innovations of family run and owned businesses across the Midlands.
Entries for the 2023 Awards are free, open to all Midlands family businesses, and can be made via online from now until midnight on the 3 March - just follow the 'enter now' link on the homepage to access the entry site.
The Wilkins Group, current titleholder of the Midlands Family Business of the Year Award, was announced as this year’s headline sponsor and Justin Wilkins joined us to say a few words at the launch.
The individual category sponsors include Buckles Solicitors, Family Business Futures, Human Alchemy, PwC, Shakespeare Martineau, Ward and Streets Chartered Accountants.
The full line-up of categories and their sponsors in 2023 is:
- Family Business of the Year – sponsored by The Wilkins Group
- Best Small Family Business – sponsored by Ward Recycling
- Construction & Property Excellence - sponsored by Buckles
- Digital Excellence - sponsored by Family Business Futures
- Director of the Year – sponsored by Human Alchemy
- Employer of the Year
- Fastest Growing Family Business – sponsored by PwC
- Manufacturing Excellence - sponsored by The Wilson Organisation
- Rising Stars – sponsored by Shakespeare Martineau
- Sustainability - sponsored by Flame UK
And finally, all our Finalists will be entered into...
- People’s Choice Award - sponsored by Streets Chartered Accountants and decided by public vote.
The Awards are a not-for-profit initiative and the Awards Team were delighted to announce they will support MOVE Charity in 2023
For further details or help with entering the Awards, contact Ped Briggs at [email protected], or call Ped on 0115 942 0111.