What are the Judges looking for?
- Your role within the business and how your career has developed to date
- Two or more examples of recent projects or initiatives that you have led and their positive impact upon the business
- Details of your biggest achievements to date
- How you develop effective working relationships with both family and non-family members, advisers and the wider business community
- Your plans for the future and how you intend to contribute to the future evolution of the business
- The key qualities that make you a candidate for Director of the Year
Entrants must be a family member and held a director role since 1 January 2019. The business must be a family business based in the Midlands.
Winner: Melvyn Cross Jnr - Total Reclaims Demolition
Highly Commended: Amanda Watson - Ambitions Personnel & Gurdev Mattu - Fashions UK
Finalists: Nigel Lymn Rose - A W Lymn, Carl Roberts - CR Civil Engineering & Allison Burrows - KryptoKloud