Sponsored by Bonningtons, the Family Business of the Year category is for established family businesses across all industry sectors that can demonstrate sustained success across a broad range of measures, including:
- How the family values and the family members guided the development of the business.
- The Board and ownership structure of your business and how decisions are made.
- How you balance the interests of the family with the interests of the business.
- The key qualities that make your business a candidate for Midlands Family Business of the Year, such as product and service development, financial growth and success, family representation, people development, innovation, overcoming adversity, your commitment to the community, succession planning and governance.
- Your aspirations for the business and how current and future family generations will be involved.