Sponsored by Flame UK, the Director of the Year award is for family business directors and recognises those individuals that have made a significant difference to their organisation, with submissions covering:
- Your role within the business and how your career has developed to date.
- Two or more examples of recent projects or initiatives that you have led and their positive impact upon the business.
- Details of your biggest achievement to date.
- How you develop effective working relationships with both family and non-family members.
- The challenges and opportunities that you expect to face over the five years and how will you meet them.