Sponsored by Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust, the Corporate Social Responsibility award recognises family businesses that are committed to making a difference through their CSR activities, demonstrating how their values have a positive impact on their people, their community and the environment.The judges look for details of:
- Initiatives that demonstrate your CSR including any research carried out and how the positive impact is measured.
- Ways in which you involve your employees and to embed CSR into the culture of the business.
- How you involve your suppliers, customers and community in your initiatives
- The family values and the family members guided the development of your CSR initiatives
- How you see your CSR initiatives developing in years to come